Get Free Wichita, Maize, Goddard and Andover School Reports From Local Experts, Quickly by Email
Everyone offers free school reports. We do too! Plus we offer more. As top Wichita, Maize, Goddard and Andover real estate agents, we can tell you things about the schools that no report generated by a computer will ever know. Remember, we consult with people moving to the Wichita, Maize, Goddard and Andover, Kansas area on a daily basis. It's our job to know, and our job to tell you.
Call us for a first-hand experience of the local schools. Or fill out this form to send us a message right now. It's free and without obligation. We'll get back to you immediately with a phone call, a free report, or a brochure from a local school...
What ages are your children? We'll tell you what your choices are for schools in Wichita, Maize, Goddard and Andover. It's our job to help! There's no obligation, and we promise to get back to you quickly...
Short Sales >3. How to Prepare for a Short Sale
If a homeowner is facing foreclosure and wishes to explore short selling their home as an alternative, it is crucial to get help from a trusted real estate agent. With the agent’s help, this is how the homeowner will prepare to short sell their home:
- Agreement. The homeowner must get the lender to agree to sell the home at a loss.
- Documentation. If the lender agrees to a short sale, the homeowner will need to provide documentation to the lender indicating that he or she is financially incapable of paying for the loan. It depends on the lender, but the documentation usually required can include:
- A hardship letter explaining why the homeowner is unable to pay the mortgage.
- Recent tax return forms, W2 forms, and/or 1099s.
- Recent paystubs.
- Financial statement detailing list of assets and liabilities.
- Consultation. The last thing a financially stressed homeowner needs is more financial stress. The homeowner should consult with an attorney to find out whether or not difference between what the home is worth and what the home sells for will be taxed.
- Communication. Everyone needs to communicate during this process. The homeowner needs to communicate with the lender to make sure the lender has everything needed to apply for the short sale. The homeowner and the lender need to be in constant contact with potential buyers to make sure they stick around.
Where is the world's largest art gallery?
At the Winter Palace and Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia, visitors would have to walk 15 miles to see the 322 galleries which house almost 3 million works of art.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.